Monday, May 5, 2008

I'm Yours to command


Somewhere in Central Asia

Ian Westwood was send to Asia for a mission. He won’t know what it was until he’ll get there; it supposed to be so confidential he didn’t even know which part of Asia he was going. He got some news of his best friends he wished that he could be there to help them out and to support them but he couldn’t. But his best friends understood they had the same job as him before they decided to quick.
Ian flew on a regular commercial airplane that was a first for him usually he’ll fly on a
military airplane instead Ian wondered what it was so important that everything had to be so secretive; he knew that all their missions were top secret but this one was different. His boss had requested it for him only he didn’t say much either simply that he’ll get all the info when he’ll arrive at his destination. Even that he though that he wasn’t a spy he felt that he was one with all the mysteriousness involves, everything was very strange in what was required for him to do.
He arrived to his destination and he figured out where he was. As soon as he stepped out of the airport there was a man waiting for him he came towards him, he knew who Ian was except him. The unknown man said to him “I’m the man who is going to give you your mission please get in the car I’ll drop you to your destination, I’ll update you in the car on the way there.” Ian got in the car as soon as the car was moving the man introduce himself. “I’m Alfred Wellford I’m working for the British Embassy in this country.” “I’ll get on to it, we need you to protect the daughter of someone very important, and she isn’t the typical spoiled young woman that you are thinking off, I can see in your expression on your face.” “You are qualified for this job it’s just that she can’t protect herself without help, it got more difficult now since people know that she is in the country.” “Obviously there was a leak in our department that’s why this time we are very secretive with you coming here.” “You’ll know all about her in the file in the laptop that I’m giving you just remember those passwords then destroy them.” “And please do what ever it takes to protect her actually she is my god child she is very dear to me and to her family, you’ll find out how important she is as soon as you read her profile.” Ian answered him back “I’m sure of it that you know all about me or I won’t be here.” He nodded and told Ian to go over his files in the laptop if he had any questions he can ask them.
Ian was stunned on what he was reading without letting the man beside him to be aware of it. The young woman he has to protect her name was Mia Gia Montgomery, her father is the Prime Minister in England and her mother is a princess in the neighbor country that he is in right now. But the one thing that shocked him she was in the Air Force she was top of her class well trained and done well on line of duties during assignments. It took him about fifteen minutes to read the entire files he asked “Don’t you have bodyguards for her why the needs of me.” Alfred answered him “We didn’t know that there will be a problem concerning her safety until this couple weeks usually nobody knows who she was until someone leaked the information about her. Mia doesn’t really need bodyguards before since she never been in the public eyes with her parents she wanted her own private life apart from her parents then she has her younger siblings to be with them but she does spent times with her parents in private without any one knows.” “Her life is in danger since they know that she is here there were already three attempts to kidnap her she got shot on her right shoulder in the first attempt thank goodness that she knows how to use a gun.” “We need you to take her back home safely to England.” Ian asked “Why is she here?” Alfred said “She always comes here to visit me and go to visit her mom’s family without any incidents during the years until now.” He told Ian that he couldn’t stay with them long that he was only going to drop him and introduce him to her then he’ll leave.
Excluded from the town after a two hours drive they got to a little villa. They got out the car and went in the house. As soon as they stepped in the door there she was waiting for them. Ian looked at her mesmerized she was beautiful. Alfred introduced him “Mia dear this is Ian Westwood as I told you about.” Mia came closer towards them and sake Ian’s hand and said “Nice to meet you.” Ian responded by saying the same thing. Alfred gave her a hug and a kiss then left them. Mia said to Ian “We should go to dining room to talk I had prepared some foods for you to eat if you hungry.” He followed her then sat down on the chair and saw the foods already set on the table. Then Mia said to him “Please you should eat now because we are going to leave as soon as we are finish talking with each other.” “You must know already why you are here and wonder why it’s only you and me alone here.” Ian said “It’ll help if you tell me the details of why?” Mia told him “I only picked you because I didn’t want too many men to be involve and risk their life for me when I read your profile you were the most qualify and since you were already a prisoner of war you can endure tortures and interrogations without betraying your country or me.” “And I’m sorry that I had to involve you but I need your help I still wonder how the hell there was a leak about me they even know how I looked like now.” Ian replied “It is my duties to protect you. You don’t have to apologize for picking me and you can trust me.” Mia said “We need to leave now we can’t stay long in one place, they’ll catch up to us hopefully they are not going after my god-father or I’ll never forgive them I wish to know who is after me.”
They eat their dinner; they went to change their clothes. His equipments came from the British military airbase Alfred went to pick them up before he got here. He geared up himself with his equipment and his uniform. She came down wearing a body disguise uniform (B.D.U), on with a kaki jacket under it he saw one SOCOM pistol on the right hand side and one the left side a USP pistol she was wearing a protective armor vest too and on her back a big back pack. Ian was stunned seeing all that equipments on that tiny body of hers. Then Mia saw his reaction then said “Don’t be so sock did you read my profile did you forget that I’m in the Air force but I’m wearing army clothes, oh well I can’t be too picky it’s better than nothing.” Ian said to her with a little smile in the corner of his lip “I’m kind of glad that you know how to protect yourself I don’t have to be worry much or babysitting you the only thing the both of us need to do it survive this ordeal and get home safely.” Mia answered him back “Then we better get moving.”
They left the villa by driving a four by four wheeler jeep but eventually they might have to dump the car depending on the situation ahead.
Their drive was quiet, too quiet for Mia since she was going to be with him in a close approximately she needed to get to know the man that is risking his life for her in case the worst things happen to them. But she knew that for that kind of man duty was first not to get personal with people that they are rescuing. She couldn’t stand the silence because it was going to be a long car ride. Then she started to say “You’re not a talkative person aren’t you.” Ian didn’t say anything. Mia looked at him and continued “Well I guessed we already know each other from our profile, you probably know more about me than I knowing you. If you were in my regiment team in the Air force I’m probably be yours boss instead because of my rank” Ian got annoyed by her last comment then replied “For your info I’m not in the Air Force so I’m not for you to order me around and since I’m here to protect you, you are going to be listening to me and I know the surrounding in this part of the country more than you do.” Mia said “Did hit a nerve didn’t I’m sorry for the last comment, so what are your favorite things?” Ian couldn’t believe it, is she going to ask so many questions? Mia said “You know it’s going to be a long journey mine well talk to each other I’ll promised I’ll stop sometimes asking questions I’m sure you are annoyed by me already.” Ian gave a flashing look and turned back to his driving then said softly “French desserts are my favorite.”
They needed to cross the borders to go to her mother’s country there she’ll be protect it and be able to go the British military air base there and catch a flight to go home, here it’ll be too difficult for them to get the British air base without getting caught by whom ever that was after her. Alfred Wellford still has to get back to them with the info of who was the person that is after Mia like that they’ll know who they are up against.
There were political issues in the country is she was in, the government was a communist and isolationist regime country controlling everything that were coming in from foreign aids they mostly profited themselves unless the foreign aids country came themselves and gave the foods supplies to people instead of letting the government to do it. There were some political issues between this country and her grand-parents country Mia knew that it was a risk for her to come visit her god-father but since no ones knew of her. She fought it wasn’t going to be a problem since she had done it for many years but now everything change.
Ian asked her finally “You knew the risk somehow someday they are going to know about you and it had happen why still come here, your god-father can always come to visit you at your grand-parents.”
Mia replied “I’m aware of it as well as my family but we can’t leave our life in what if. I came here to visit my god-father and to help out with the British foreign aids with medical care and water supplier for some parts of the regions. I’ve done the same things for my mother’s country and other third world country that needed it help I wanted to do something meaningful than just contributing money”. “That is why I enrolled into the Air Force. I didn’t want it to go to a private school and be a spoiled kid like some of my cousins and I’ll make sure that my younger siblings know what’s going on around the world.” After those answers Ian didn’t say a word he was a little impress by her character and personality knowing she could have choose that luxury life but she didn’t. He thought that it’ll be nice to know her more, he finds her beautiful already with that exotic taint and her looks from her blood lineage. Her eyes were light greens it changed with her mood and it got darker when she was upset or worried. At night a fighter jet fly over the areas without being detect it and e-mail Ian if there were any human activities from their paths that they were going. The information that he received help a little in certain point but people don’t stay put. Ian tried to found some other directions to go that they could use their jeep but he couldn’t find any without having a road block so they have to dump the jeep and hide it somewhere out of site.
Before they got a chance to dump the jeep there were men with gun on the road shouting at them to get off the jeep, Mia and Ian understood the language, then the men started to shoot at them because they didn’t listen. They jumped out of the jeep then started to shoot at the men back thankfully there were only six of them. The two of them could kill those men easily they were both good shooters. Ian had kill three men then he threw a grenade at the other group of men. Mia was waiting until his signal to be able to move out from her position. She got her signal she came out then killed the other three men left then by surprise a man came out from nowhere behind her and took her by tightening his arms around her neck by pointing a gun at her head, Ian went into a stand still and listen to the man. Mia was calm she could feel the nervousness of the man holding her, she figured out that he wasn’t the leader with one of her hands she made some signal to Ian with her fingers and her facial expression. Ian understood as soon as the man was off guard Mia hit him hard with her left elbow on his abdomen and with the right one his chin with that struggle the gun was pointing everywhere Ian came towards them quickly then a shot went off. When the gunshot went off Mia got free from his hold then pulled out her Ka-Bar knife slit his throat with it. Ian came to her and said “Are you alright?” Mia said “I’m fine we better move those bodies out of that road and hide them in the woods, I’m sure that the others will contact them if there was no answer they are going to come to look for them.” Ian replied to her “We better get started.” They moved the bodies out hide them in the bush in the woods. They couldn’t take the jeep anymore so they found a high cliff then pushed it off. When they started walking Mia could see Ian facial expressions like he was in pain, she looked at him carefully then saw his blood tripping down on his right leg at first she fought it was stain blood from those men they killed on his clothes but it was his own. Mia told him “Ian stopped for a second.” He turned his head and looked at her. Mia cut him off before he could say something then said “You got shot I need to take care of that wound and remove the bullet out, we better set camp.” Ian couldn’t believe himself she was giving out orders; of course he knew that he got shot he wasn’t an idiot. Ian said “Looked woman it is not the time to stop yet, and stop giving me orders I can take of myself I got into worst before one gunshot won’t kill me.” Mia was upset told him “Fine let it to be infect it if I care you are the one who will be in pain so tell me where are we setting camp then.”Ian told her “Four more miles we can set camp I just need to stop the blood from dripping I don’t want to leave any trail on the ground I’ll just wrap a cloth around my leg there is one from my bag to stop the bleeding for now but we have to keep moving.” They stopped for couple minutes he pulled out from his bag the cloth; he rolled up his pant where his wound was. Then Mia said to him “Let me do it for you, I get my medical supplies.” She saw his gaze looking at her and said “Please, let me look at it then I’ll know how deep the bullet is and I said please.” Ian just nodded to her. He thought of her to be so demanding is she like that with her crew? Or just with him. He started to see her in a different perspective maybe he should give her a chance but being command by her was a little difficult since the only person that commanded him it was Jared his best friend. Now he was in command of his own men, the general took over in his absent because he couldn’t trust anyone else to do his job. It was the first time that the general let one of his best top officers to do individually a mission on his own, he didn’t like the idea but he didn’t have a choice on that matter because of high ranking political order.
Ian was thinking when she was bandaging him for god sake she had never been in this kind of situation on the ground she never killed people in confrontation face to face. She was a fighter pilot of RAF Euro fighter Typhoon Bomb she killed in the air she never had been up close and personal or saw the faces of the people she had killed. But he realized she was capable of taking care herself she handled it very well.Mia broke his fought by saying “It’s very tight I hope it’ll do it for now and the bleeding will stop, as soon as we get to the camp site I’ll be able to remove that bullet let’s go.” Ian said to himself here we go again, she was in control.
Night time was fallen the temperature was going to drop Ian was worry hopefully Mia can cope with the harsh conditions. They had finally set camp they couldn’t set a fire because they’ll be detect it easily. He used his Flight cell to communicate with the Air Base; the center told him from satellite viewing there were no body activities surrounding them. Mia asked him “Now can I take care of your leg.” Ian finally said “Go head since you are making a big deal about it.” Ian somehow got into her skin especially the ways he was talking to her she guessed two strong headed people can butt head but she found him so attractive she liked to provoke him she still couldn’t read him yet. Ian was seating down leaning on a tree, Mia joined him by seating a front of him she needed to tend on his leg. With the darkness of the night it’ll be a little difficult but both of them were holding a very small flash light. Mia said “You are a very stubborn man look at your leg now, it’s infect it luckily we have medical supplies I don’t have to use leeches to suck on it.” She took out her medical box. She cleaned his wound with an antiseptic towel then took out a scalpel. Ian was holding a very small flash light with the guidance of the light she started to make a cut then dig in gently with her fingers into his leg she used a forceps to remove the bullet after she removed the bullet she used a needle holder to help to stitches his wound. When she finished bandage him, she said “If I wasn’t here what will you do?” Ian told her “Simple I’ll do the old fashion way if I didn’t have medical supplies, I’ll use my knife then I’ll go from there by improvising I got wounded worst than that in life one bullet that is nothing.” Then Mia gave him a small little pouch and told him “Take those pills tuff guy, you won’t get a fever.” She put her stuff away and got up suddenly she felt a hold on her wrist. It was Ian holding it. They stared at each other then Ian said “Thank you, we better eat now.” He started to release her wrist slowly Mia felt her heart beating so fast just from his touch she felt light head it without realizing she tripped on her bag and fell on Ian hard chest luckily she didn’t fell on his wounded leg. Mia said quickly “I’m so sorry.” She tried to get up but Ian was holding her and he started to hold her more firmly. She was so close to him her face was facing him within an inch from each other. She could feel his breathing and she could hear hers. She felt heat and the warm of his body. Ian still didn’t say anything. They looked at each other. And just like that Ian kissed her slowly then hungrily by deepening the kisses Mia was stunned.
She had tried her dam hard to qualify to be a fighter pilot without any special treatment from her superiors and they didn’t tell anyone who she was or gave her special treatments. She was too busy with her training that she didn’t have time or chance to have a personal relationship. She didn’t kiss a man for such a long time even she went out with man she didn’t get a chance to go to a deeper into a relationship, she responded to him as the same hungriness. Ian could feel in their kisses that she was inexperience with a sense of innocent. He was moving quickly with his hands under her shirt then reached to her breast he caressed them softly and played with the nipples, his mouth moved from her mouth down lower to her neck. Mia let out a soft cry; she never let a man to come so personal and intimate. She felt that she was in another world to her time stand still. She never got those feelings before she was really falling for Ian something about this man attracted it her then she realized what she was doing with Ian and reality set in , she broke off the kiss. Mia tried to compose herself and said “We should start eating and you need your rest.” Ian couldn’t believe himself of his behavior, tried to control his needs then composed himself and he just sat there without saying a word as usual. Mia was thriving Ian mad he was so attracted to her. She got some dinner packages out and handed it one to him. Ian said “I’m sorry my behavior was inappropriate the way I had act it towards you I didn’t know what had come over me.” Mia replied “Don’t apologize for your action did I said anything about it, let eat.” Then while they were eating Ian asked her “You had asked me what my favorite things were now I would like to know about yours.” Mia said “Well you only told me one so I’m going to tell you one thing and its flowers all different kinds my mother has the a huge green house in England my father built it for her when he got married to her as a wedding gift he knew that she will miss her flowers from her homeland so he created the most beautiful wonderful paradise for her.” Ian asked her “You told me that you have siblings how are they adapting with their life?” Mia told him “They are much younger than me my mother had trouble conceiving for many years then she got a miracle and had the twins much later after the death of my brother they are aware of the ugly side of life I’ll take them with me sometimes to the poorest places in the world and let them help out and my parents make them to be involve with a lot of charities functions. But they are a lot in the public eyes so people recognized them easily they always have body guards with them since father has become the prime minister now.” Ian said to her “We better get some sleep, we can talk more tomorrow. We are both exhausted from today events.” The night was so dark it wasn’t very bright since it wasn’t a full. It was cold, cloudy and windy. The both of them had sleeping bags; they stayed close by sleeping next to each other. Mia couldn’t sleep every times she tried she got nightmare of herself slashing the man she had killed. She was restless then she turned on her side to check on Ian if he was sleeping. Mia fought Ian was sleeping since he was so still and quiet so she moved more closer to him she was hoping to get some comfort and safeness that she won’t have nightmare anymore. Ian was surprise, he only closed his eyes but he wasn’t sleeping that was his ways to get some rest since he had insomnia. He could feel her restlessness. Then suddenly Mia came closer to him and put one of her arms over his chest. He could feel her cheek close to his face and the softness of her lips on his cheek. Ian didn’t budge at all, tried to master his self control without letting her to be aware of his emotions. After giving a soft little kiss on Ian cheek, she laid her head on his chest. Mia could feel his heartbeat beating fast then slow over and over, she felt safe and at peace then she felt asleep. Ian was thinking how the hell he was going to compose himself and control his actions around Mia she was so forward. Ian was trying to move a little without disturbing Mia or wake her up, she needed her rest.
The early morning sunset rise Mia woke up but when she opened her eyes, her face was still on Ian chest she could feel his heartbeat still in the same motions. She remembered last night now; she had studied psychology and human behavior she wanted to be a great doctor once. Ian wasn’t sleeping at all he was going to be a difficult man to understand she told herself.She lifted her head a little and looked up at smiling at him and said “We should get up and get moving.” Ian just looked at her mesmerize, wondering if he could really have a woman like Mia in his life and have a true relationship but their life was so different from each other. Can he make it work with Mia? He was wondering! Then Mia just kept smiling at him and got up. “Let me help you and morning to you too.” Ian replied “I’m sorry, morning! I didn’t expect to wake up looking at a beautiful woman in the morning.” He got up with her help. Mia told him “We need to clean up, there is a small river stream a little down from here, and we should go to wash ourselves.” They ate their meal pack up their things then went down to the stream. They started to brush their teeth, they took out their jackets and shirts, they only had on their body’s armor vests and their tank top on then Mia turned and splashed the water at him. Ian splashed at her back they were both all wet. Mia said “Oh, damn it I forgot about your leg your bandages probably got wet, let me change them.” They step out of the water stream and sat on the ground. She came to him and rolled up his pant to remove his wet bandages then Ian hold both of her arms and lifted her up and pulled her closer to him then kissed her with passion. Mia responded it back without a refusal. She started to remove Ian armor vest, he removed hers too. The wetness of their tank tops showed the see trueness of their body shape. Ian saw that Mia didn’t wear a bra he could see the roundness perfect shape of her breast and her nipples standing up. He was so sexual attractive to her he couldn’t control his needs of her. He continued with his kisses, his hands were playing with her breasts and this time he wasn’t going to stop what he had start it as long as Mia wasn’t stopping him. Mia wouldn’t stop with her actions toward Ian she wanted him so badly. Ian lifted up her shirt started it to kiss her from her belly down up to her chest. Mia made little moan noises her head was in the cloud and her mind was into one thing only it was to make love to Ian. Her hands went to unbutton his pant and try to push it down Ian did the same with hers. And he whispered to her and said “Are you sure.” Mia nodded and softly said “Yes.” Mia was ready for him already Ian could feel her wetness. He kissed her passionately cover her moans and played with her softness slowly was inside her. He could feel a thigh barrier inside in shock he stared at Mia. She knew what he was thinking she said to him “Please don’t’ stop continue I’m alright.” At this point he couldn’t even stop himself he needed her he moved inside her carefully but he tried to control his motions then went into a faster pace. He made love to her so tenderly didn’t want her to have a bad experience for her first time. Mia was full of joy inside her heart she couldn’t believe that she had made love for the first in utmost romantic place. A little tears dripping down then Ian asked her “Did I hurt you?” Mia replied “No it was just little tears of joy.” They got dress she replaced his bandages and they were on their ways they couldn’t stay in one place for too long people were still after them. They walked silently for few miles. Ian broke the silent and said “I’m amaze that you are still.” Mia stopped him by giving a quick kiss on Ian lips and said “Don’t feel guilty I wanted you and you probably wonder it’s simple I didn’t have much times for a serious relationship with someone too busy to prove myself in my career I had some regret in life but don’t everyone does.” Then she added “I’m glad that it was you.”
They were closed to the borders but it was going to be harder for them to cross it was guarded it so tightly. Ian got info on his hand palm electronic device something familiar from the Apple touch but more advance specially created for the military he turned on back his Bluetooth to communicate with the center. The center told him there were a dozen of men ahead blocking their ways. It meant that he had to come up with a plan to kill them with Mia.
Ian and Mia were almost to the border, they were approximately two miles from it. The border was tight it was extremely guarded by twenty men. Ian told her “We need to know every position of each man is and the times of their shift changes at their stations places, we need to monitor them at least for two days before we take action.” She agreed with him and said “Can we do it?” He said “If we are planning right but it’s going to be hard on you.” They finished their two days surveillance took notes and laid their plans out. Ian went it over and over with Mia. He was worry about her mental emotions especially killing man in cold blood it was different from dropping bombs in the air or shooting down a plane. Even they crossed that border they still have a drive or hike to the helicopter pick-up site.
Night times fall they were ready to move into actions. They shoot down the night guards in the towers first then moved on the ground guards there was no incidents so far. They were left with twelve men now. Ian needed to get one of their jeeps where all the transportations located there were four men station and accounted for. The others eight were in their stations, Mia told Ian “We can’t take the jeep yet we need to take down the other eight first.” Ian replied “I know it was in the plan that I told you I was talking about later not now.” They had been together until now they needed to split up. He needed to take down four men few block from their location and Mia needed to take the four men left at the shed house but there were still the four men where the transportations location was. They parted to complete their tasks. Ian was behind one man slit his throat then he moved on to the second man sleeping on the ground camp site he suffocated him with one hand then twisted his neck when he got up someone shoot him in the back but thankfully his body armor protected it him but one bullet got him in his left arm he turned in time to shot the persons shooting at him. That was the other two men left he had to kill but from their gun shots it had sound the alarm for the rest of their men. In one instant he was thinking of Mia so he rushed to her direction. Mia heard the shots wondering if Ian was alright she tried to call him on his Bluetooth but no answer yet. From the shots the men in the shed house rushed out Mia said to herself that was helpful since she didn’t have to bash in there to kill them. One, two, three then four stormed out she shot at them in an instant but some of them got a chance to shoot at her back then she heard Ian voice from her Bluetooth asking her if she was alright and told her that he was at the corner, he’ll be there within a minute before she could answered him to tell him that she was fine suddenly a jeep came toward her with more men. A lot of loud guns fire alarm Ian it seems there were more men with Mia then he heard the jeep, he ran as fast as possible to Mia. One man throw a grenade to her direction she had avoid the blast but it was powerful enough to throw her couple feet away. She felt onto the ground, tried to get back up quickly but there was sharp wooden debris into her right leg. Ian got beside her tried to help up while still shooting at them he sighted them then throw couple grenades to their directions. The jeep got blown and the men got ejected from it. The ones didn’t get kill got up to shoot at them. Gun fires were flying in every direction finally it got quiet. Ian and Mia with a sight of relief it was over they killed all of them.
Ian looked at her leg then asked her “How are you feeling?” She said “I should ask you the same it seems we are both bleeding and injure. I need to look at your wounds.” Ian replied “It isn’t the time Mia we need to leave now.” Mia said “But everybody is died we need to take of our injuries first then we can go.” Ian was a furious tone said “No, Mia after we cross the border for once don’t argue with me.” She said “Ok! Fine but at least take that debris out of my leg.” “No, Mia if I do it will bleed too much I’ll do it later.” Ian told her to stay put he will go get the jeep. When he got back with the jeep he saw Mia lay down on the ground he stopped and jumped out the jeep. He was afraid to loose her now when they were so close to be returning home. He got to her and checked if she was still breathing then her pulse. When he was about to lift her up into his arms he wanted careful with her leg then he realized that the debris was gone. Her injure leg was bleeding a lot under the cloths she had tied it with that is probably why she was unconscious. She never listens isn’t she?
Ian got both of them out from the border he contacted the base to pick them up. They told him the LYNX HAS.8 helicopter will be there within a half hour. Meanwhile waiting at the pick-up site Ian decided to take care of Mia leg before it got worse. He needed to stop the bleeding by stitching the wound. It took him quite a long time to finish it but just in time when the helicopter showed up. Mia was still unconscious and starting to get a fever. Ian lifted her up inside the helicopter when he got in the medical staff started to look after them. Arriving at the base they were separate it. After finishing with the nurse Ian went to ask the doctor about Mia. Ian knew the doctor from a previous mission. Ian asked him “how is she doing?” He answered him “Thanks to you she’ll be fine her leg will heal nicely if she’ll take good care of it there will be no deep scar and her fever is going down.” He asked “Can I see her?” He told him “Better do it now her family will get here soon and it’ll be harder.” Ian understood by those words.
Mia woke up and opened her eyes slowly then saw Ian right next to her on her bed holding her hands falling asleep beside her. She got a little smile on her face and wondered where the two of them were. When she looked around without moving her body too much she didn’t want to disturb Ian she realized that she was in a hospital room. Ian could feel Mia hands moving so he woke up and saw her looking at him. She said “Thank you for everything and I should had listened to you. I’m sorry.” Ian came close to her and put a finger softly on her mouth to stop her from talking. Then he kissed her tenderly she responded it back after couple minutes he stopped and said “Don’t you ever listen! I don’t know what I’m going to do with you.” She said “Kiss me again and I’ll listen next time.” They kissed then she interrupted the kiss and said “Oh! I forgot we are in my mother homeland. You should be in my commend I’m a princess here.” Ian just stared at her speechless with a big smile Mia said “I was joking don’t worry about those things I’m just Mia.” And she kissed him again.
The door opened they turned and looked. It was her grand-parents with a stunt look on their faces. Ian and Mia were still in embrace in each other arms. The one man beside them said “Princess thank god you are save, we were all worry your parents will arrived tomorrow.” That was their minister. Ian released her softly and lean her back on the pillow she said softly thank you to him. He got off her bed and stand up beside her. Her grand-parents were next to her now and gave her a little hug then sat down beside her. Ian was about to go but Mia stopped him by holding his hands tightly. Mia said “Don’t go stay with me I introduce you to my grand-parents.” She said “Grand-ma and Pa this is the man that save my life, I’m sorry he isn’t a man with many words.” They got up by shaking one of his hands since the other one was on a sling and said “Thank you young man don’t leave the room stay it will mean a lot to Mia.” Ian responded “Thank you but I think she needs times to be with her family.” He turned to her and slowly removed her hands and walked out the room. Mia was sad that Ian left but she couldn’t stop him. As soon as he left her family asked questions after questions. Her parents arrived sooner than tomorrow. When they arrived there was no times for her to reflect on the moments she had spent with Ian until now since everything had settle down with her family and she got better and back on her feet using the help of crutches they left her in peace to rest. It has been two days from the last time she had seen Ian she wanted to ask someone about his where about she was hoping that he didn’t return home yet. On the third day her parents went back to England and her god-father came to visit her. When Alfred saw her he was worried and said “My dear child, are you sure you have enough rest you look awful?” She didn’t reply from his comments she just asked him “Alfred can you be able to help me to find Ian Westwood for me?” Alfred said “With this ordeal you two got closer from what I got from your family.” She answered him “Yes, I missed him terribly I didn’t get a chance to really talk to him he just left without saying good bye.” Alfred saw the smile on her when she talked about Ian and said “are you sure?” She nodded it and he said “Ok! I’ll get the information for you by this afternoon.” She was so happy she hugged her god-father tightly and kissed him everywhere on his cheek.
Later on in the afternoon Mia got the call as soon as she rang up. She went to her grand-parents to ask them if she could use the royal plane to go back home to England if she knew much sooner she could have gone home with her parents. Ian went back home and took a leave from work to visit someone name Jared Michael the name rang a bell in her head but couldn’t remember. It was a long flight she tried to rest and fall asleep but she couldn’t sleep since Ian left her every times she was falling asleep she woke up middle of the night with nightmares. The nightmares were about all the killing she had done and was afraid that if she didn’t do it Ian will die. She never fought it will affect her so much the only way for her to be at peace and safe it was to be with Ian knowing that he will be with her. She arrived late in the evening her father had sent her a driver to pick her up. She did call to tell him that she wasn’t going home and explained to him the reasons for it. She took out her journal to look for the address she wrote down where Ian was staying and told her driver. She was so exhausted that she finally felt asleep then woke up again from nightmares. She asked the driver how far long he answered her in fifteen minutes. When the car got to the gate of the manor she looked out the window the place looked familiar to her somehow it was dark she couldn’t tell or make the differences from the many big manor she had seen or been in her youth. She asked “Robert did you announced them that I’m coming?” He said “Yes, Miss.” The car stopped the driver stepped out to open the door for her. She said “Thank you Robert.” She stepped out of the car. He asked “Should I wait for you?” She said “Please, do for at least twenty minutes if anything change I’ll call you on your phone.” As soon as she walked on the steps a group of people came towards to greet her. She couldn’t see from where she was standing after few steps up the dim lights of the terrace helped her to see better in surprise it was Gwen Edwards her childhood friend she had missed her wedding due to a mission. When Gwen saw her she ran up to her with happy emotions hugged and kissed her. Gwen asked “Oh! My god what a surprise you are giving you told me that I won’t see you until the next couple months finally you are able to meet my husband in person.” Gwen turned to Jared and introduced her.
Mia realized that Jared was Ian’s friend then everything clicks together about his name. She wondered why he wasn’t with them. After Gwen had introduced Jared she went on and on asking about her. Mia never saw Gwen so excited and happy to see her; Mia did missed Gwen a lot since she got into the Air Force she hardly have a chance to see her anymore they were good childhood friends. She remembered how upset Gwen was when she told her that she couldn’t make it to her wedding. They got inside Mia was looking for Ian, she fought that he’ll be here. She didn’t even have a chance to talk and tell them why she was here. When Jared saw the disappointing look on Mia face he interrupted Gwen and said “Sweetheart stop asking so many questions Mia probably wants to tell you the reason why she showed up early to see us.” Gwen didn’t say anything realizing that Jared was right she was waiting on Mia to say something. Then Mia said “Well I don’t want to hurt your feelings Gwen but I wasn’t planning to come to visit you this early until the date I’ve told you.” Gwen and Jared got an intrigue look on them. Mia continued “I’m here to see Ian Westwood my god-father Alfred told me that he was staying here with Jared Michael I didn’t realize until now that Jared was your husband.” Then Jared said “Are you here on duty that is why you are asking for Ian?” Jared knew all about Mia from Gwen that she was in the arms forces he thought it’s must be work relate it. Mia answered him “No, I’m not on duty I was with him in Asia I’m here to see how he was doing.” Gwen jumped in right away and said “Really he never mentioned your name or any details just that he went to rescue a high rank person to get out the country. I never though that it’ll be you. The ways Ian told us the story we though that person was a man. You sure know how to defend yourself I’m so proud of you.” Then said add “Oh! Gosh I forgot to ask you how is your injure leg?” Jared was standing there speechless and wondering it must be more into it especially with Mia being a beautiful woman. Jared said to Gwen “Sweetheart let her talk.” Mia asked them “Can you be able to tell me where Ian is?” Then Jared answered her “He went out to pick up some of his bags that got lost at the airport he’ll be home shortly for dinner.” Gwen gave her that sad puppy looks and said “Just stay with us since you’re here and you promised me to visit just send back your driver to your parent’s house.” “You can use my clothes for now and you can always call someone to drop your stuffs later.” Mia said “That won’t be necessary I have my luggage in the car I came straight from the airport.”
Ian just opened the door and entered the room without being aware that Mia was there. Mia stopped talking as soon as she saw Ian stepped in the room and every body turned into Ian direction when he looked ahead he was in chock to see Mia standing beside his friends. Mia’s face was with a huge smile and didn’t wait instant she ran to him. Ian was still standing frozen thinking that he must be dreaming. But when Mia kissed him he was back into reality. He returned her kissed with passion and hunger he missed her so much. Jared and Gwen were closely beside each other looking at the two of them with smile on their face.
Mia could feel Ian didn’t want to stop kissing her but she wanted to stop so she pushed him off and slap him. Ian was stunned by her action. Then she said to him “How could you leave me just like that without saying good bye did you learn it from your friend?” “Didn’t I express myself to you about my feelings for you don’t I mean anything to you why I was just a duty to you.” “If you are not saying anything I’m leaving.” Ian was still quiet Mia didn’t have any patience any more her heart was squeezing with emotions and hurt by Ian’s actions.
From couple feet Gwen was laughing it was the same scenario with her and Jared and said to her husband “I guessed he learned from you how to treat a woman.” Jared said “Point taking, quiet now sweetheart I want to listen to their conversations.” Mia eyes were watery she walked away from him and went to Gwen and said “Sorry Gwen I can’t stay here I got the answer I was looking for.” Gwen said “Please don’t go.” Mia didn’t answer she stormed out of the room. Mia started crying so rapidly none stop until she reached the front door of the manor, she stopped there for awhile trying to compose herself before she get in the car. Meanwhile inside Gwen was so upset that her friend left she started crying and said loudly “What is wrong with you Ian? Are you blind?” “Did they fry your brain and heart in your job or you are just heartless?” “If you are not going after her you’re not my friend anymore just Jared only.” Jared hugged his wife and said to her “Let me talk to him go see if she got to the gate yet if not tell the guard stop her by not opening the gate.”
Gwen quickly went to the phone she called right on time to stop Mia from leaving the property. She turned towards Jared and Ian to see if Jared got through Ian’s head. Then she shouts at them “I stopped Mia from leaving now or never Ian are you going after her?” Ian nodded and said to them “Thank you I’ll bring her back.” He ran out of the room. Gwen asked Jared “What did you said to him?” Jared said “Just he’s being stupid and asked him if he wanted to be alone the rest of his life when his own best friends are having a family and that he needed to open his heart.”


No comments: